Friday 26 April 2013

Stamping Adventures

Posted by Caitlyn at 23:56
Mum likes to follow a rule of polish once a day for me, I love it way too much and Mum gets worried I'm wasting it.

Mum and Dad are away camping...muahaha. So today I managed to do two swatches of some recently won BYS nail polishes and two different sets of stamping >:)

First up we have the blindly gorgeous Get Ink Make It Pink by BYS Cosmetics.




I used my Cheeky Beauty stamping plate for these, but unfortunately my top coat decided to smudge the design. Not to worry it was soon removed for these ....




I used China Glaze's Light As Air as the stamping colour.

I'm having so much fun with stamping, it's a very simple way to achieve some great looking nail art.

Caitlyn xo







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ice Bubble Tea Nails Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos